CAST IRON COOKOFF
The Houma Rotary Cast Iron Cookoff is set for Saturday, February 12, 2022 in Downtown Houma!
We’ll have 30+ cooking teams serving their best dishes out of their cast iron cookware. For just $5 general admission, you can taste everything and vote for your favorite.
All event proceeds benefit the many local service projects of the Rotary Club of Houma, including education, leadership, and veteran projects in our community.
CAST IRON CRAWL
A fun NEW addition to the Cast Iron Cookoff!
Fill your Crawl Bingo Card by doing fun activities at local restaurants, bars, and downtown landmarks. Once you complete four tasks across, down, or diagonal on the card, bring it to the Cast Iron Cookoff (where you’ll have free entry) to turn in your card for a chance to win the grand prize – a cast iron cookware & $150+ in gift cards to downtown merchants! You can fill in your Crawl Bingo Card any time Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cards must be turned in to the entrance gate at Cast Iron Cookoff prior to 2:30 pm. to be entered to win the grand prize.
$10 entry gets you:
- Bingo card to participate in the Cast Iron Crawl.
- Discounted specials at participating downtown businesses.
- Entry into the Cast Iron Cookoff (2/12 from 12-4 p.m. near Courthouse Square) where you can sample 30+ delicious dishes prepared by local cooking teams, drinks, and live music.
- Chance to win $150+ in gift cards to downtown businesses.
- Warm fuzzy feeling knowing you donated to help fund Houma Rotary Club service projects that benefit local elementary students, veterans, and the community!
Sign up today at https://castironcrawl.eventbrite.com!
Show us what you got in your cast iron pots!
Registration is now open for cooking teams wishing to showcase their best dish! Teams can cook any type of food they wish, so long as all of the food is cooked in cookware made of cast iron. Spots are limited so teams are encouraged to register soon!
We’re seeking sponsors for the 2022 Houma Rotary Cast Iron Cookoff! Our sponsors receive many perks, including ample advertising before and during our event! Check out the Sponsorship Opportunities below.
FUNDS BENEFIT THE HOUMA ROTARY CLUB FOUNDATION, A 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
2022 COOK OFF SPONSORS